Skip to main content

Reply to "Descriptions disappeared"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Kevin K.:
rootbeer,

I see the item you created tonight does not have a description. I see that all of your old listings do have descriptions.

Is it just the "yo quiero" auction that you're having a problem with, or all of your listings?

Did it used to have a description and now it's gone, or it's a brand new listing that you've just tried to create and were not able to get it to save the description?

-Kevin

p.s. We've had a number of people working today that normally have weekends off. Jeff is the owner and I'd expect him to be doing exactly what he has been... telling us engineers to get things fixed.

Kevin, thanks for the quick response. Sorry to rag on the boss!

Yes, the Yo Quiero description did disappear.

Also, If you will to to my item: Pair of 1916 Chevrolet Quarter Panel X-Flag Emblems, you will see that it has the description for 1967 Plymouth Belvedere Hood Ornament.......which is the template I used to set up the Checvy auction.

When I go to the edit screen for 1967 Plymouth Belvedere auction and then go to "Preview", there are no pix and all the shipping and payment details are gone....it just says, Services Available." Any thoughts? Thanks.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.