Skip to main content

Reply to "Did Not See It Coming!"

The way I've understood it, it's always been "3 strikes and you're out". In other words, the strikes were permanent strikes. Now, why the seller tool does not allow me to exclude a bidder with only ONE strike is beyond me. Why a minimum of two? Why did this bidder have to screw two other people before me? It should be I have control over a bidder if he's not paid someone else - PERIOD.

If you haven't paid someone, for whatever reason, I don't want to deal with you. But, it's not like that.

Here's the actual text from the "Buyer Requirements" page:

Buyers with Unpaid Item strikes
Block bidders and buyers who have received [2,3,4,5] Unpaid Item strike(s) within [1,6,12] month(s).

This requirement can help you avoid bidders and buyers with a history of not paying for the items they have agreed to purchase.
----------
Needless to say, I have my settings set to "2 strikes within 12 months". Now, I see you can accumulate 5 strikes! What does it take now to be thrown off?

There's also this one:

Buyers with policy violation reports
Block buyers who have [4,5,6,7] Policy violation report(s) within [1,6] month(s)

This requirement can help you block buyers who have been reported to have violated eBay policies.
-------------
I have this one set to 4 and 6.

And then there's this one, which they leave up just to make you angry:

Buyers with a negative feedback score
Block buyers who have a feedback score of -1 or lower.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.