Skip to main content

Reply to "Dimensions are blacked out & not allowed to update unless I go lg package"

I know I was accused of posting a problem that does not exist, to that I add the following at the end of this post. I have also been accused of posting a complaint that was already started. Sorry, I missed that even though I did check the forums before making a post: I do apologize for the later, but the earlier comment deserves this:

Mike
Support

Posted Wednesday, 8/31/2011 10:51 AM
Dear perfect-2-perfect,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter. We are aware that the Dimensions fields are not able to be filled in through Auctiva when Parcel Post is selected as a domestic shipping service when "Package (or thick envelope)" is chosen as the Package Size, even when combined with other shipping services, and we expect to be able to resolve that problem with an upcoming site update.

I cannot offer a specific estimate of when that issue will be resolved at this time, but I will update you through this case to let you know when the issue has been addressed or I can get an estimage of when that will happen.

As it stands now, the Dimensions fields should become activated if you select "Large Package" as the Package Size though.

Sorry about the trouble, but we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions in the mean time.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.