Skip to main content

Reply to "Disappearing Item Specifics"

It's been ongoing issues for me over the last 6 months. I had a case for issues with the image selector that was open for over a month. My advice to everyone is to take some time and research their competitors. I am doing that now and I am planning on making a move as soon as I possibly can. I am tired of the "blame me first" attitude of their customer service department. Every time I have an issue it is somehow my fault for at least the first 3-5 days. This always occurs. I use EBay, Stamps.com, amazon, Discogs, and other sites all day on the same computer without issue. BUT..... somehow every time I have a technical problem with Auctiva it's my fault. Even when I experience the problem on multiple PC's with different browsers, different operating systems at different locations. They always point back to it being something on my end. They have serious denial issues and I am guessing their network is covered in band-aids. I am done with it. I will spend no more time after this comment complaining. My time will be spent figuring out how to ditch this pathetic excuse of an internet company.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.