Skip to main content

Reply to "Discuss "Resolving eBay Status Problems""

Ok I will first start by saying I read your article because I was suspended for what T&S emailed me as "Copyright Issues".
I said emailed me because this is what they did.
First they took my listings off 4 times. Every time I emailed asking what I needed to fix, they send me the same email sending me to read the rules. I literally stripped my listings, asked other power sellers and even they told me they saw nothing wrong with them, after all my litings mirrored theirs.. Long story short, after the 4th time, they suspended me for 7 days. THAT WAS 2 MONTHS AGO.

After my suspension did someone send me a different email explaining that it was illegal to sell counterfit Coach handbags. THIS IS TO A PERSON THAT HAD EVERY SINGLE CREDIT CARD BILL, EVERY SINGLE RECEIPT AND MIND YOU, I sent the gift receipt to all customers and they never made a complaint. It was a cut throat Seller and Ebay "per their words" had to follow through. Interesting huh? So I waited, sent information requested and then the games started. First they lost or could not find my paperwork, but of course, they were behind, then they continue to send their emails. It's a head game and if they have the time for head games, they need to find another player. So your article is well written but that would be if Ebay's trust and safety followed the rules they themselves expect the rest to follow. I feel if a seller breaks a rule, tell them what they did so it can be fixed. But no..lets play head games..so much fun isnt it..
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.