Skip to main content

Reply to "Discussion Forum for "List to Win" Giveaway."

Here are the specks again...
May you all be winners even if you dont win..I always think, If I dont enter how can I win.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entry may be obtained by sending a postcard with your name, address and telephone number to PROMOTIONS: 119 Broadway Street, Ste. 217, Chico, CA 95928. Must be postmarked by April 9, 2006 for eligibility. Limit one entry per person. Contest open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of the date set forth in the contest advertisement. Entries must be received by date set forth in contest advertisement. Winners to be selected at random. This offer is not retroactive and the winner will be determined by Auctiva.

List auctions using Auctiva between March 30, 2006, 12:00AM PDT and April 9, 2006, 11:59PM PDT. Five (5) entries will be randomly selected. Winners will be awarded up to $250 in eBay listing fees for the term of the contest. The exact amount of the award (up to $250) will be determined by the total cost of all eBay listing fees you incur during the 10 day period for all items listed through Auctiva. Items posted outside of Auctiva are not eligible for eBay fee reimbursement. Both stores and auction listings are eligible. All eBay upgrades (featured item, subtitle, etc) are included in the total eBay fees and will be reimbursed for our 5 winners.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.