Skip to main content

Reply to "Discussion of new features"

Hi Jeff

Which other thread please ?

Games, thanks for letting us know that they are not being added yet.

I have done very little buying over the last year so it was only by chance I saw this change to the search filter when checking out my own store a couple of days ago.

Regarding the search all eBay option, that is all very well but who are you supporting us the sellers who keep you busy or eBay who often tell you nothing about what they are doing next. This sounds like a conflict of interests. I can understand eBay searches showing other sellers wares because they want our money in every possible way. But come on you are not eBay (thank goodness).

We support you by retaining your text advertising your services in our listings which many of us could easily delete if we so wished so why allow our potential customers to find alternate sources. I thought we the sellers were able to use our Auctiva stores as our own this is a step, even a precedence to supporting eBay first and us second.

Therefore I find the reason you give is incomplete, I would like and probably others too on reading this thread a detailed reason for this (disturbing) change of position by Auctiva.
Last edited by choochooguy
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.