Skip to main content

Reply to "do not take paypal"

Greetings Skinny;

I sell and buy on ebay under another user name. This keeps my funny money separate from my professional business money.

In the instances of selling and buying under both user names, I do accept money orders and paypal. I occasionally get a MO, but not very often. Yup it is a hassle running the chump money to the bank.

On the other hand I buy antique items on Ebay with the money I make from the sale with my other user name. I upsell into antiques and then sell the antiques in another venue for double the money. A lot of times the sellers of the antique items do not accept paypal and I just send them a check. It takes awhile, but always got my items. Also the lists in search that I generated under an advanced search, never put a non papal seller at the bottom of the list. I always look at a list that has the items indexed with time ending soonest. A lot of times I bought and did not see that they did not take paypal. Didn't bother me, just knew I would not be getting my item any time soon.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.