Skip to main content

Reply to "Do you know about the Ebay Boycott May 1st and Beyond??"

"however I will just consider you said that in the heat of the moment."

Nope, I mean everything I said.

"Greedbay owes us NOTHING, ZILCH, ZERO and why on earth should they, they have moved on from the original concept and will NEVER turn back."

I don't see it that way. I don't see any concept that has changed. The only thing they owe me is the services I pay for. It's not their services that are failing me right now, it's other elements, as I explained. eBay will continue to be a place to sell. I don't understand everybody with the thinking they've been "abandoned". I haven't been abandoned, The web site is still there, it just costs a little more (and if things were selling, I could absorb that increase). There have been NO policy changes whatsoever that change how or what I sell (the new feedback policy doesn't bother me one bit), and I refuse to believe that any are coming. What isn't working, for whatever reason, is the "want" of the items I'm selling. Maybe it's just a bad week, but it's been a bad month, and now we're into march.

"I too have built an infrastructure with the Auctiva tools"

Yea, you and pretty much everyone else has created your infrastructure using the FREE tools. Not so here. I'm paying $200 a year for the software to integrate with eBay to make my life as easy as possible. I've got 8 years of selling data in an eBud database spreadsheet. I've got 8 years of ePoster listings and photos of everything I've sold since 1998. It's useful data to me. I'm rather hesitant to abandon it.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.