Skip to main content

Reply to "Do you know about the Ebay Boycott May 1st and Beyond??"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jeff:
Would it help if we were able to import your Auctiva Poster saved listings into our current site? I'm not sure how much longer the classic site will make it. At the current pace I'd guess at least a year, but sales could just tank at any time in this business. eBay controls that for us somewhat. When they send sellers a packin they chase away our customer too.

Jeff,

I'm not what you're referring too. The classic "site" really has little to do with the stand alone programs. They are after all, "stand alone". They run on my computer, and the only thing they really rely on is photo hosting from you.

Are you insinuating that eBud and ePoster are going to be discontinued?

quote:
The eBud tool is so awesome. That's a tough one to replicate in a web browser so I'm not sure what to say there. There are still a lot of features it has that we don't have in the web based version. But it's sort of been our guiding force in how we wanted to have our post auction management be.

Yes, it is awesome, and it's why I've continued to pay for it. I've been using it since before Auctiva bought it out from whoever the original programmer was. It's been so many years, I've forgotten.

I've become very used to using this pair of programs, and would be quite unhappy to loose them.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.