Skip to main content

Reply to "Does an Auctiva Store format show up on Ebay?"

Hi I am not 100% sure what you are asking but will give it a stab. I am assuming you are referring to the ebay side of auctiva NOT the ecommerce side. So will respond as best I know from ebay listing side.

When you list an item, after you do all of the legwork, title description, shipping etc., at bottom of listing you can click one of these SAVE, POST, SCHEDULE. IF you click on the POST that should post it to ebay, mine normally post immediately, except sometimes there is small lag for photo to get into their system.

IF after doing that it did not post onto ebay, then go to home your home page and look at very top in blue background to right of auctiva logo and name then you will see your ebay name, then NOTIFICATIONS with 3 boxes look at 3rd box. (sometimes there is 4th box there but it is if you have a notification from auctiva so you do not need to read it to do this part) If there is a number there in 3rd BOX that means your item did not post to ebay. If you click it it will tell you what item did not post. I don't remember but may tell you on side why did did not post, if NOT then open the listing, and look for ERROR check at bottom of the listing page right above the SAVE, POST, schedule area. It will say PREVIEW, ESTIMATE EBAY FEES and ERROR CHECK. Click ERROR check and it should tell you why it did not list if that is case.

Hope this helps some.

Vickie
http://stores.ebay.com/VICKIES-VARIETY
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.