Skip to main content

Reply to "Does an Auctiva Store format show up on Ebay?"

HI Intoodeep,

I do have ebay store, I am on their middle plan which is around $50.00 and 5 cents listing fee. Plus, they charge commission which varies depending on category (not huge difference but in some categories less than others). Plus, keep in mind when pricing that you will have paypal fees also.

Ebay has 3 store plans to choose from, I use middle one after estimating listings per month and doing the math to make sure the one they recommended was best for me.

I do find it worth it IF you have quite a few items to list. (even though ebay can/is very frustrating a lot of the time). However, I suggest trying out the lower plan to see if this is something you want to stick with and to see if you need a higher plan. After using lower plan you can switch over to higher if needed. But to be honest unless you plan to list quite a bit the lower plan may be what you need for awhile. I am not discouraging, just trying to save you some money while getting started, as normally people do not want to outlay much until they know how they will do and if it is profitable for them.

Also, I would read their DSR requirements, etc., I do remember they had some requirements for having stores. I am not sure if they still do, but I would check into it. I believe you have to have certain feedback also (like 10 but not 100% sure of that) as a seller.

Hope this helps you decide.
Vickie

http://stores.ebay.com/VICKIES-VARIETY
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.