Skip to main content

Reply to "Does anyone know anything about html can you please look at my html i copied from a s"

Hi Taz, No it could not be put in a flat rate box. But when I did shipping label for the combined shipment it actually came out to less than what he had paid for and I refunded him back 3.00 for overpayment. I have my combined shipping rule set to add the 2 weights together. When I put them both in the same box and weighed it it was not as much as adding the 2 seperate weights together. Do you know what I mean? I do have everything well documented. I keep a copy of everything relating to a sale.
I print out each order detail a copy of the shipping label which is the voided practice label and I print out completeed delivery confirmation from usps staple together and keep transactions information in a folder so it is handy and everything is right there. So when he contacted me I was able to go right to all the information right there no searching.
Hopefully he will contact me today and I can remind him of how the transaction went down. Cool
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.