Skip to main content

Reply to "Does anyone use the listing editor successfully?"

The thing is Jeff, I'm not doing anything other than using some various fonts, sizes and colors. That's it! No pictures in the description text. No graphics, other than a couple of horizontal lines.

As I said before, what I end up doing is going into Word, set up the text the way I want it and do a copy/paste into the editor. I make darn sure I don't let the editor do the cleanup on the text and then I do a preview.

For the most part this works. The only consistent glitch is the justification doesn't come over from the Word setup. Everything is centered. So I have to go select the text I want left justified in the editor and reselect left justify. It doesn't change the justification in the editor display but it does when the text is previewed. One other thing that happens which is odd, if I copy text from a web page, say some information on a product, and paste it into the editor, there is no way to get that text to left justify. Regardless of what I do it will always stay centered even if it was justified originally.

These are all just weird things that I don't think should be happening. I have a somewhat usable workaround but it sure would be nice to just go into a saved listing right in Auctiva and make the changes there and post without having to go into word and redo it all there.

Anyway, that's what I'm doing. Nothing special. Just typing letters.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.