Skip to main content

Reply to "Don't be like SD and SS..."

quote:
Originally posted by hgmartin:
Yes, they would rather drink the Kool-Aid than accept the facts or reality.

Excellent! A perfect way of putting it.
I'd like to think, though, that there is a significant number of folks who would accept the facts, if they were exposed to them. Unfortunately, it seems to be the rare parent, teacher, professor, media outlet, or gov't official who can or will expose this reality to them. They end up getting mauled by reality itself. Or what was always called "learning it the hard way" - getting knocked on your duff by life a few times (a school I've had a hard time graduating from). Wink And in the end, even when led to water, there's a lot of horses who prefer kool-aid.
quote:
I stopped using SS about a year ago. The moderator didn't like me pointing out her double standards.
I've never had a problem with SS serious enough to even meet her, but you probably use it many times as much as I do. eBud looks pretty decent. Twice the price but twice the features. What do you use now? I'm always looking. You can contact me privately through "theponyengine" on eBay.
quote:
Capt. I see Scully found you.
Or you can contact me through aliens. Cool Actually, my wife hit me in the face with a snow-shovel for goofing off on the boards and not getting anything listed on eBay!

Thanks, H.G.
CB
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.