Skip to main content

Reply to "Don't be like SD and SS..."

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jeff:
QUOTE]Since I'm the only shareholder you don't have to worry about me wringing every dime out of you.
Jeff, all those improvements are great. More power to you.
Strictly for my own pecuniary interests, I want you to succeed in these endeavors 110%. It's your implied philosophy that's at odds with what I've observed in the real world. I hope it's just PR, but I have an uneasy suspicion that you are sincere. I wish you would wring every dime. Don't worry about hurting us, your competition will always protect us.

Volume doth not a stable business make. It canneth and doth maketh an irate customer base. Asketh Toma at SD.

This thread wasn't originally aimed at Auctiva management. It was tossed out to any other interested Auctiva users. Reading various threads in various boards, it's obvious that a certain percentage are not acquainted with the natural laws of economics. They don't realize that every dime of net profit (BT&B) that you (or any corporation) pass up is a dime you could have invested in your business to serve them better. Which will allow for generating more profits, BTW.

CB

"A man and his profit...it's a beautiful thing."
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.