Skip to main content

Reply to "Don't be like SD and SS..."

Hello to all~ I'm relatively new to Auctiva and am still getting aquainted with the service. I am liking what I see so far, and I do see the potential that this will take care of the majority of my business needs.

I concur with the Capt. on all points...I am one of those self-made business minded people, who lived and learned the hard way and now try to look beyond the short term. So many auction companies have started up to take care of ebayers, and many have failed. I run 4 different selling IDs, two with stores, and 3 are Powersellers. I am constantly trying to find "The One" that will take care of everything I need, but in reality, that isn't feasible--simply because one program only takes care of features ABC, while another has only image hosting and features Y & Z. PLUS the fact that if there is ever a crash or failure, you need a backup system--a backup of listings, ISP, backup image hoster, ect... I get a headache thinking about it. I currently use Meridian, Turbolister, and now Auctiva.

I applaud Jeff for delurking to let us know of the expansions and upgrades. Anyone ever heard from Meg herself? Lol...

I see great potential here, and believe me--if it took care of all of my needs with guaranteed uptime and minimal glitches, that is something this very busy woman would be willing to pay for. Thanks! Tabitha
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.