Skip to main content

Reply to "Don't be like SD and SS..."

quote:
Originally posted by Capt. Binghamton:
quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
I didn't read all of the posts.
Got a problem with Pink Floyd? Big Grin

Let me be truthful. I don't have access to Jeff's financials, and they aren't any of my business, and I only made it through the 12th grade. I could very easily be wrong.

But I doubt it.

CB
"God Bless Mom, Dad, and Halliburton"

Actually, I love Pink Floyd. I'm just busy. I read your first post, a few others and posted from there. Auctiva also generates income via their desktop sales. I'm sure, Jeff aka Mr. Auctiva isn't going to sell something for nothing. Maybe he'll loose a little in the beginning, maybe not. He's hiring more help so he must be doing something right. I'm learning more and more that most people think too small, including myself. On the insurance alone, Auctiva could do rather well. If you want to make a plug for Auctiva survival, then plug using insurance on all sales. I have an U-Pic account and that's what I do. I 'included' in my flat rate shipping of $7.00. Now, magnify this by many, many Auctiva users. Say they make a buck or more each time insurance is purchased times 1000's.... get the picture.

Auctiva's success is getting its users to 'use' all of their services they've partnered up with alongside other companies.

You want a free auction solution?

Sign up 1000's of users and get them to get their customers to purchase insurance. Get as many, Auctiva users to use the Sellathon counters and so on and so forth.

I think it's a very savvy new approach to generating capital all while offering all involved 'something' for their money.

Way to go, Jeff.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.