Skip to main content

Reply to ""DSRs: Making Them Work for You""

If I wanted a "Pay for performance" system, then I would just work harder at my present job. I feel like I am now an "employee" of ebay and ebay is saying, "Look, you either meet our goals or you're gone". I get enough of this "corprospeak" at work. I don't need it dictated to me in my private life too.
But, they will never admit they are wrong on this one, so I guess if you want to sell, you need to suck it up.

Yah right! My solution is to not "buy in" to the BS ebay is dictating.
I don't leave feedback, period. If someone wants to leave me feedback, then so be it, but I will no longer use their BS system.
I will sell using ebays rules because I have NO CHOICE if I want the business. Let's face it, until someone else comes along that can compete, then we are all lemmings, but we can find other ways to buck the system.
I have also reduced the $ I keep in Paypal to a minimum since I don't want to have it dictated to me when I can use or have my money. These guys are crooks who are using their rules to keep you from your hard earned $$ so they can use it to make more for themselves while you wait for your 20 day penalty before you can get to your $$.
Ebay forgot who pays their bills long ago.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.