Skip to main content

Reply to ""DSRs: Making Them Work for You""

My biggest complaint / pet peeve with this rating system is the four item, the shipping. I am sick and tired of getting a four star rating for something I can not control. Buyers are too cheap to pay for priority mail but except to have a book arrive across the country in 3 days. Media mail can be anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. Once a book leaves my hands I can not control the post office.
My ratings ar 4.8 4.8 4.5 4.4. So like you said if they don't give you 5 stars all the way along your average goes down. Any advice from the power sellers out there. I use encidia online postage so I can track my books, the label also has when I shipped it. I clearly indicate any instore handling times. Other than forcing them to pay for priority mail and not offer media mail what can I do to educate these people. I really like these auctiva newsletters they are full of helpful ideas. I agree with all these other sellers out there with the recent changes from ebay. It seems the other rights a seller has is to pay the high fees.

Please Help.

Signed frustrated small bookseller who is trying to become a power seller.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.