Skip to main content

Reply to "ebay 500 pixel requirement-how do I do it ?"

Hi clh,

Provided you have posted these items through Auctiva and you would like to enlarge the associated Gallery images through your Auctiva account, you will first need to resize each image from your Image Management page by doing the following:

1) Locate the image on your Image Management page, which can be reached by mousing over the “Images” tab and selecting the “Manage” option
2) Check the box next to the image and click the “Edit” button along the top of the page
3) Click the “Resize” button
4) Update the “Dimensions” fields as desired, preview the image if you would like and then click the “Save” button

Once you have resized the image used in a listing, you will then need to use the eBay Revise your Item form for that listing to make a copy of the resized image for use as the eBay Gallery image, which can be done via the following process:

1) Copy the URL of the resized image from the “URL” field displayed next to it on the Image Management page within your Auctiva account
2) Visit the eBay Revise your Item form for the listing
3) Click the “Add/edit photos” button in the “Add Photos” section
4) Delete the previous copy of the image that is too small
5) Click the “import from web” link along the top of the interface
6) Enter the Auctiva hosted image URL from step 1 in the “Copy your photos from web address” field and click the “Import” button
7) Click the “Save” button once the import is complete
8) Save your changes

Please keep in mind that, according to the information posted on eBay's help page located at http://pages.ebay.com/sellerin...rerequirements.html, *only* listings created, revised, or relisted starting July 1, 2013 that do not meet the picture quality requirements are subject to listing blocks or removal from the eBay site.

Also, I recently discovered a tool that is designed to make this process easier for sellers, which you are welcome to check out at http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytoo...istingPhotoSizes.htm. We are not affiliated with this tool and cannot make any claims with respect to its functionality, but we have received feedback from multiple customers indicating it has been immensely helpful so I figured I would mention it.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.