Skip to main content

Reply to "ebay alternative"

Good luck people! Honestly, you're going to need it. I jumped on the hater bandwagon (understandably so) and went to Ewaey for that awesome no fees lifetime membership for only $1. A lot of good that did me. They just closed down. I consider the founder a scam artist, whether he had good intentions or not. He made some dough and then ditched everyone, and not to mention blamed sellers for not making the site as good as it could have been.

In addition all of these alternative sites seem to be all fixed price powerseller "auctions". They're more fixed price buy it now format than even ebay. And people think there stuff is worth gold. Also, the categories are SERIOUSLY lacking items. Ewaey had like 5 total items in Home Audio. Pathetic isn't the word.

I wanted something better, and tried something, so far haven't found it. I wish there was as the changes month to month are crazy. The strictly electronic payments thing is bad for me. I just had two items sell and paid for with money order/check.

I could say way more, but that is my quick 2 cents.
Last edited by wesm
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.