Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay Announces Updates to Feedback, Seller Standards and Buyer Protection systems"

I totally agree with you Vickie about the "new & improved" dsr scoring system for shipping...as a seller I like *most* of the changes (duplicate listings, new catalog, etc) but this one baffles me...

We sellers have known this for awhile, now it's even more apparent... sellers are not only responsible for shipping within 1 day, but they also have to make sure the carrier delivers the package (sometimes across country) within 4 days of payment date. So if a buyer pays on a Monday evening, I ship on Tuesday via Priority Mail, and if the package doesn't arrive to the east coast by Friday I won't automatically get the 5-star rating for shipping time. In fact, a buyer could leave me a 1 or 2.

And I would also like to know when they are going to add more categories that are eligible for multi-variations! Kinda defeats the "no duplicate listing" policy if they aren't going to expand that, right? Confused
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.