Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay Changed Category Numbers AGAIN, anyone know of a fast fix"

Thanks Tony.. I have not seen the question part, though did see something on a tool and not even sure where on ebay I saw it. I did call and live chat with ebay to get them to tell me about the tool and how to use it... what can I say 4 people and a SUPERVISOR
C L U E L E S S!! Two one phone and one live did not even know how to use the tools they have available now! Thanks it is nice to have auctiva to tell us what is may be coming.

Guess I should NOT end any listings until they get the tool, as this is such a TIME CONSUMER!! Since I now end listing every 30 days and start them over.

Also, know any information on this (specifically the color swatches)know where we can get the guide they are using, they have a couple of items as examples, but does not cover all buyer will see).

gradients of color and allows sellers to provide their own specific color or designer color. When searching for items, buyers will see color swatches and not just text describing the color of an item.

Thanks soooo much for the help you give us members! It is very much appreciated. Eek

Vickie

http://stores.ebay.com/VICKIES-VARIETY
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.