Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay changes - stores - how do we use it thru Auctiva?"

HI- GOSH. you guys SHOOT ME please. Confused (ok Tony it is your perfect chance to shoot me. . we need a little gun smiley on here. can we get that Tony?. .please)

I got off of 1 hour and 45 minutes with ebay live and several reps who just wanted to send links and I asked for cut & pastes of trying to get answer to how we will save $$$$.

After pulling my hair out and a valium (wish I had some after that talk).

The only savings is Pictures. We get free 12 free pictures or free picture pack.

they do try to shove this off as you are saving $89 ish $$$ by doing now? But in theory unless someone else cares to push them that is no savings in my book other than pictures which frankly they could send me nothing showing pictures will start free now. .only their word? Smile

OK.. please don't bail on auctiva for photos. .because they do offer other features besides the pictures which is what I first moved over for. i.e. for me a big one is. . We have holiday items, we can take them off after holidays and let them sit in auctiva's little storage hole. On ebay after 90 days they are dropped. We have an actual place to hold our pictures I am not sure if ebay hosts anymore as have not used theirs in years. There are other features.. but most of you know them.. but I feel most came originally for same reason I did .. pictures only. We still get scrolling gallery and others that we would not get.

IF someone wants me to send them the entire chat, I did save it maybe they can read between the lines.. because I sure missed something.. but did ask the same question.. numerous ways.

Good luck if anyone can squeeze more out of them MORE POWER TO YOU!! Big Grin
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.