Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay changes - stores - how do we use it thru Auctiva?"

Question.. this 10 cents has the time start and end time is below. The new fees start the 30th.I assume right after midnight on 29th which is early morning 30th. but I can't find a time it starts assume when this ends.. but wondered. I tried live to verify and they say no agents available. (they probably blocked me after yesterday Smile. I just would hate to find it started say at midnight on the 30th to find that we are going to be charged 35 cents each for the listings for the few hours difference. Obviously if that is case, I frankly would probably pull all listings and restart at properer (cheaper time).

HOpe this makes sense.. I am probably over-thinking this. Razz

If anyone has info. on start time for 30th. ..please let us know.. (just checking my back here)

When is it? This promotion starts on Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second on Tuesday, February 2, 2010) and will end on Monday, March 29, 2010 at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds) (the "Promotional Period"). For listings on www.ebay.ca, the promotion will begin at 12:00 AM plus one second on Tuesday, February 2, 2010 ET and end on Monday, March 29, 2010 at 11:59 PM plus 59 seconds ET.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.