Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay does it again - HUGE fee increase"

What's the point? Do you think this is the first time there has been a rate increase or some other thing that upset sellers? I've been selling 11 years on eBay, and believe me, it isn't. There have been "boycotts" in the past (they worked real well), angry sellers, petitions, email campaigns, and so on. eBay doesn't care for your opinion - never did, never will. The emails will make no difference, not if there are a million of them or you crash the mail server. Decisions are made, and they ARE gonna stay. How would eBay look to investors if they backed down? Would you invest in them?

All these sellers who are posting in various comment boards, forums, etc, is just venting. nothing's going to change. "I'm leaving and never coming back!!!" yea, right. "This is the final straw". Sure, heard it before.

The ONLY fact is eBay is a greedy monopolistic bastard. There is no real competition. They can get away with anything, just like Microsoft did, until the Gov't pulled them down. But there's no competition here. Nobody to file. eBay does not care about you. They only care about Wall Street and their stockholders, just like any other public company. They exist to make money for their investors. Face it, the money comes from you, and they want more of it.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.