Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay does it again - HUGE fee increase"

Hey, I'm just saying to do what you guys don't have the guts or smarts to do, get rid of eBay. I don't care if anyone contacts me or not. Yes, you can do osCommerce yourself. It's a pretty big learning curve if you've never coded PHP or worked with MySQL before, but have at it.

You guys talk about eBay having all this traffic. Why in the world do you think they have the traffic? That's where the sellers are. No sellers means nothing to buy. Nothing to buy means no buyers...do the math.

What I'm saying is, if you're fed up, stop whining about it and do something. If all you intend to do is complain, but let greedBay get away with it again and again and again, stop griping and take it. That's what eBay expects of you after all.

eBay is a huge rip off and anyone who tells you otherwise either is lying or is completely ignorant of the truth. Do not believe the info-mercials. You know those people aren't making their money from eBay and never have. They're making their money from all the suckers who buy their books, software, etc.

P.S. Name calling gets you nothing but the monicker as a stupid weasel. Good luck with eBay, fool.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.