Skip to main content

Reply to ""eBay Fails to Wow Wall Street""

what they are doing with all these new rules is a ploy to eventually hold your paypal money for longer,when your standing and compliance goes down to a certain level they will restrict your account and not allow you to transfer from paypal to your bank until the customer receives goods and leaves feedback.This will give ebay (who own paypal)another few days or more to use our money in there profit making schemes whatever they are.I had 100% feedback now falling due to silly incidents such as a stain on a 99p (50c) scarf resulting in a negative,over time its inevitable my ratings will go down to a level where they can implement their new policy and thus hold my money longer.As my main business is wholesale i cant have big payments held up too long for cashflow reasons and also low margins means im looking to sell elsewhere online if possible.
Also the fee system makes it not worth selling low ticket products unless you overcharge on p+p to save fees,and they are starting to clamp down on this as well.
I think their greediness will cost them in the long term as more sellers will be forced to look to other ways of doing business
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.