Skip to main content

Reply to ""eBay Fails to Wow Wall Street""

Yes, I would agree with the last post. I think Ebay and their siter company PayPal does not CARE about the seller at all! Their un-fair feedback policy is hurting sellers! They are being taken advantage of! PayPal doesn't care as well. They only care about their fees. I recently had a non paying bidder who responded to a non paying bid compaint by telling me that she sent a payment. After payment has not been received in 2 WEEKS! I closed the dispute to get my money back from Ebay (some of it) which is quite HEFTY, we all know that. So, what do you think the buyer did next? She left me a negative saying that "SELLER IS A FRAUD! NEVER SENT ITEM AFTER PAYMENT" ????? So, I left her a "positive" stating that she is a scammer, which she was. So what do you think EBay did? They removed my comments from her feedback, sent me a "warning" e-mail telling me not to do that again, and her feedback stood. Is this what this is all about??? This is abuse! I am not even going to go into other abuses, I am sure that my comments will send many sellers into a RAGE! well, what about PayPal? Their policy is this "Hear no evil, see no evil"..... I am going to tell you a "funny" story that a friend of my had with PayPal. I am not even going to mention my stories! She was selling an AUTHENTIC VALENTINO PURSE on Ebay that she purchased at Nordstrom's while I was with her on a shopping trip. The purse cost her a little over 1,200 after taxes. She wore it for a little while and then listed on Ebay for a little over 600.00 (less than 50% off purchase price). The buyer got it and started writing to her that she does not think it's authentic. So my friend wrote to her that the purse is GUARANTEED to be AUTHENTIC and she can get it AUTHENTICATED at any Valentino boutique. Well, the buyer filed a dispute with PayPal. They told her to get a letter stating the purse is not authentic. My friend did not worry, because she knew that the purse was authentic. Well, some 45 days later the dispute was settled in BUYERS favor! And the e-mail that my friend got from PayPal stated "Dear buyer please dispose of the purse in the manner you choose"????

My friend called PayPal OUTRAGED! She was told that the buyer provided "evidence" that the purse was not authentic. Imagine that you paid 1,200 at Nordstrom's for an item and then you are being told by PayPal that the buyer provided evidence that the item is not authentic??? OK, I would like to see the "evidence" as I want to dispute it, etc... "Well, you can't see the evidence" "Why not?" Well, becuase we are not obligated to provide it to you. If you want to see it hire a lawyer and get a subpoena..." How do you like that??? So the next question was "OK. Can I get my purse back?" "No. Because the item is fake we are obligated to take it off the market." How do you like that????

So, here is Ebay failing to "WOW" Wall Street.... Who do they think is going to want to sell on EBay after this??? I had a buyer that bought a brand new purse from me. Used it for a month, removed tags off it, filed a PayPal dispute, sent it back to me in a filthy condition, and PayPal refunded the money back to the buyer. Why? Because they DON'T CARE! My sister is in retail and she wants nothing to do with Ebay! Why? Because she does not want to work for EBAY or PAYPAL! Making money for them, and not for herself! She said I would much rather spend a few years promoting my own web site instead of dealing with you know what....
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.