Skip to main content

Reply to ""eBay Fails to Wow Wall Street""

WOW! I so agree with kentuckyrebel,umchukma and alexandra. SOME buyers have become rude and arrogant because they can not receive negative feedback. I'm a hardcore ebayer buying and selling for 7 and one half years. I'm honest,sincere,fast shipping and have very fair shipping rates.
Every since the new feedback policy I've had nothing but problems with receiving payments and communication.

I HAD an excellent reputation (800+ feedback with over 1000 transactions). A "buyer" (non paypal member with 0 feedback)) said I requested cash (not true).I never received any payment! Buyer opened a dispute and gave me 3 negative feedback.I tried to contact buyer...phone disconnected. I tried to resolve this issue by negotiation and communication. I offered free shipping and free items. No reply. I responded to the negative feedback and my replies were removed! Even though all communication is supposed to be documented via ebay messages everything was ruled in the favor of the non paying bidder. I have also had several other bad experiences with ebay recently because of the new feedback policy. I'm totally disgusted with all ebay and all their new policies...none for the better!

Ebay is very slow to respond to any concerns..if at all.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.