Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay Feedback & Fees Revision & US"

Smile Thanks Jeff for the DSR Info. Very interesting. I've read all the posts here and I am just going to do the same thing I have always done. Hopefully I'll still get left good feedback for a job well done. Some people are always loaded for bear in life, ready to bust stones at every turn, never happy with anything they buy, or anything or anyone in general. Hopefully I won't have a lot of those kinds of buyers. I agree too that we are in a virtual environment. I know when I work and when I am out and about, a kind, sincere demeanor and a big smile goes a long way. We are unfortunately devoid of that here, but I try to be honest with my descriptions of the items I sell, I take wonderfully close up photos that aren't unclear or cryptic in nature, and if something goes haywire? I make up for it IMMEDIATELY to get that 100 Cool Customer Service assurance from my buyers. So far, so good, and I'll continue to do the best I can. Thanks again Jeff, from one New Jerseyan to another, I appreciate the DSR info. TGIF! Wink
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.