Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay header pic won't show gallery pic"

Thank you for your response. I have done that. I check off to use stock photo and it still is importing two photos, the stock photo and the second image from my actual listing (the goofy banner)BUT... nothing shows at all in my image header selection, so I can't delete the goofy banner.(I only see this when I go through ebay to revise it then I see the stock photo and the banner photo as my images) I'm not that computer savvy so I have no idea why it is doing it. I've been listing since 02 so I can do listings, I just can't figure this one out.

When I signed onto Auctiva it imported my ebay listings which are all turbo lister. On turbo lister I used inserts to insert animation and the goofy banner. It uploaded those inserts as photos and I was able to use them in auctiva auctions ...it has got to be something with that but I really like how my ads look with them. I've spent way too much time already tweaking the ads so I think I'll start with a clean slate tomorrow and try again to re create a master ad. Maybe it is something in there.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.