Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay Info Not Current"

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi Community,

Our listing maintenance, which updates title, current price, high bidder, high bidder feedback, bid count, currency, and end time on your active listings page is done about every 6 hours.

Once your updated prices are reflected on your active listings page, they should be displayed in your store window the next time it refreshes, which it does about every 2 hours.

If you would like further assistance with any related questions, please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page:

http://www.auctiva.com/free_auction_software_help/help.aspx

-Mike[/QUOTE
Mike,
This may be what is supposed to happen, but the reality is quite different, and always has been, at least for me. The information is days and days out of date, and in some cases weeks out of date (i.e., a listing that closed a couple of weeks ago often still shows as active).
I'm not sure why this is but it is definitely happening, and it's not just every once in a while. Moreover, it has happened (for me) for the entire time I've used Auctiva - over a year now.
I'm not complaining, I track my ebay items using different software so the only time it matters is when I need to buy insurance through Auctiva (and then I have almost always had to ask support to update my stuff before I can). But if someone wanted to use Auctiva to track current information they'd be in trouble.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.