Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay Listing Fees"

Im new to eBay, about a month and 1/2 now, and I am so upset with the fact that I lost so much money, before I decided to get my store, and I know Im going to lose so much more before it becomes a success. I believe in business this is know as overhead cost, and Im not going to earn a profit untill I clear my overhead. Frankly its a low overhead, but its high when you dont have money to waste.

But back to the question, Im getting some traffic to my store, but i feel its more in line of window shoppers, and not buyers. I really just want one good Impose buyer, just one to pass by my store and buy like crazy.

I feel the main reason I havent already cleared my overhead is due mistakes Ive made, that I chalked up to experience, but these mistake made people pass me by, which sux.

I wouldn't use ecrater.com, I just saw a $900 Ps3, and I know no one on Ebay would buy that, but i do have a tool that you may want to use when deciding what to list http://www.terapeak.com/ it helps you reshearch items
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.