Skip to main content

Reply to "Ebay Listing Fees"

quote:
Originally posted by wiangel:
tty2k7/winkelstore ,
I looked at your store, now I am not claiming to be an expert bt any means, and please do not take this in any bad way, but you do need to learn to use better descriptions in your titles,,,
example.. 2 Person Deluxe Kit
Buy It Now price: US $71.89 , but it does'nt say what it is,,, sorry , I would pass on that listing,,,

that should read more like this,,

2 Person Deluxe Hikers Backpacking Kit
Then people will know what you are selling for so much money,, I hope you understand what I mean , Tari of wi_angels_heavenly_treasures

Thanks, Im getting around to change that, the problem with that being I import the desription, the price, and any other details about the item from my suppliers site, and the 2 person Kits is in fact one of the better one. I tried to add my Terms Or Sale, that I would normally have in my Auctiva listings, to the suppliers description, but it all got jumbled up.

Now Normally What I would do if I didnt list with Auctiva is open Word, and copy and Paste my seller details from Auctiva, and add the Headers to each section, but lately eBay has been making that difficult, and every time I try to update the revisions it gives me an error measage. So what Im going to do is add custom Pages with all the sellers Details in it, if eBay doesn't give me an error. Other information I would add to the desription outside of sellers details, when listing off Auctiva is review from other sites, my personal review, and lately I haven't been feeling up to
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.