Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay makes listing delays a fraud prevention feature"

Southern Jewel said:
quote:
Geesh...I agree with you clueless...I really do. You gotta wonder if sites such as Amazon can offer a selling service and offer better service to their buyers and sellers, why can't eBay?

Sometime back, there was some discusion about getting into amazon stores and selling in there. I went and looked into it and came to realize, that I did not have to set up a store there to sell similar items. I started Feb.15 with 17 listings and in one day had already sold an item. I eventually had 96 pages up. Their page build is so quick, you don't even need to have any description, since you are selling for less than the person who already wrote description. You are selling on price alone. Some of the store sellers there have unique positions and really super high prices on their items. Easy to come in lower and make way more than on ebay for a similar item. Amazon collects the money and takes their part and puts yours in a accessible holding account while you ship. You can pull your money anytime. Amazon fees are about on average 16%, but the ease of sales is there. I still sell more on ebay, but amazon has become a rather nice extra cash cow for me, well in front of what I do on Ecrater. My websites are still #1, Ebay #2, Amazon #3, and Ecrater #4.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.