Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay New Picture Policies --Spring Seller Update"

Good till cancelled stay on forever and ever. I use to have 98% of mine on Good Till Cancelled. I removed and put on 30 day. This is MORE work for sure.

However, if you keep on Good Till Cancelled and someone happens to have that item in their saved notifications. They are only notified once the day of the original listing. (they will not be notified every 30 days as it relists (unless ebay has recently changed system).

If you relist yourself every 30 days they will get notification each time you relist as long as they have not changed their saved preferences and removed the item.

You are paying same relist fee either way, it is just time to do yourself each month.

I hate the extended return policy, as people can wear the item to party or where ever and return it weeks later. Could be done other way but sure limited time. For those who sell for others on consignment, this is huge issue, as their clients will want their cut of their items shortly after item sells.

The one day has something to do with communication and stars too (i thought will relook later today this is a lot to absorb). . so may not be total waste of time.

Hopefully auctiva will shed some light on their plans today so we can ponder it the weekend.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.