Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay no email Requirement"

Yes I am intimately aware of all the tools. However there is one glaring weakness and that is in the Closed Listing Folder. It would be nice if all these options were available to the Closed Listings. While on the topic of Closed Listings it would also be nice if when someone tries to use a closed item to ReList and it is older than 90 days that Auctiva give the user the option of just doing a normal listing like it was coming from the Saved Folder. This will make the fourth different way I have tried to get someone to acknowledge the issues with the Closed Folder and the re-listing after 90 days. One day someone will see it and say hey that makes sense and its not that hard as all the logic already exists in other spots in Auctiva

Technically the Find & Replace in Selling Manger in eBay does not really work. What it does do is change the text but the underlying html code (i.e. the actual email address) is still there. However eBay is not savvy enough to know that and is happy with that change. So if you wanted to you could the email address to any wording and the wording will still be underlined and if clicked on it would send an email. I know this to be accurate because I did it and was surprised at what happened. However come October 1st I;m sure that the listing won't even be able to be posted unless they are still not editing properly and than all you need to do is change the text of the email address and leave the underlying HTML code and bingo you still have your email; address. You could try the words "to email me click here" heck it might work fine.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.