Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay's Upcoming Policy Changes & How We're Helping Ensure You're Compliant"

Hello all Auctiva posters - I have almost 1 GB of images in my account or 7,415 images as I have been selling on eBay for over 12 years using Auctiva! I am a long term loyal customer. I relied on Auctiva, and particularly the links between the images in the saved listings and the actual images saved in my Auctiva account!

But how am I supposed to find the images now with more than 7000 to trawl through? Previously, I used the link to the images via the super sized image link, and this worked a treat. Now I can't!!!

And as usual, we weren't informed about the change until after it was implemented! We weren't given warning that the super sized image links had to go plenty of time before it happened. for the last few days I have been trying to edit some GTC images without knowing why it didn't work and only today we get the message when we login to Auctiva:

"We’re Here to Help You
Comply With eBay’s Link Policy
Bla Bla Bla"

Its a bit late to help, after the link has been removed without letting us get ready for it first!!!

So is there no way at all that you can suggest looking for the images needed other than trawling through 7000 images to find the relevant images?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.