Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay's Upcoming Policy Changes & How We're Helping Ensure You're Compliant"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Craig:
Hello javacentric -

We have approximately half of our templates updated with the new supersize images function, so listings posted using one of these templates will have the supersize images. As for your particular issue, please note that when you click to supersize an image from a listing you can then right click on the larger image and then select "Save Image As" to save the image or "Copy Image Location" or "Copy Image Address" to get the URL of that image on your system clipboard and then paste that into the address bar of a browser or a document for later reference if you wish.

- Craig

That is what I used to do!!! All of my active listings are in an old template as they are GTC listings -how do I change the old templates in the active GTC into a template with the supersize function? And how will this then link with the images in the saved listings? If I have to find the images again in order to change over the template, how do I find the images again in my 7000 plus images that have no name or number order system (as I haven't needed to do this ever before due to the fact that I could always find them from the super size link which is now no longer there)?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.