Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay's Upcoming Policy Changes & How We're Helping Ensure You're Compliant"

I opened a case a while back because ALL of my listings were deemed HTTPS non compliant. After some back and forth with the support staff. It was determined that there was an issue with the conversion that Auctiva did to make sure the images are all compliant. So I had to find the solution and it turns out that one image that is on EVERY single listing I upload is not HTTPS compliant. So I changed default profile to show the photo as HTTPS:// and the link to Auctiva's image servers. And BOOM I'm off and running. No real help from support other than somehow the listings didn't get updated. That was 21 days ago or so. Now eBay is notifying me again that I have non compliant HTTPS links. WTF?? I don't link to anything in my listings NOTHING except Auctiva images. Sure enough I look and now images that were uploaded within the last 2 weeks and the listing built in the same time frame are non compliant.. what gives Auctiva??? I can open a support ticket, but the last time I did. I was the one who found the solution. Not Auctiva. What am I paying for?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.