Skip to main content

Reply to "ebay saved Old listings show up as totally different item"

Hi Ed,

Thanks for commenting. The “Edit and Relist” tool should operate as I described in my previous post for the most part, but there are a few additional intricacies of the feature which I did not go over in that general description.

For example, if you delete a saved listing from your account from which one of your closed listings was originally posted, the “Edit and Relist” option for that closed listing will still be able to load the details from the saved listing it was posted from despite the fact that it was deleted.

The simplest way to see what I am referring to is to post an item through Auctiva and then make a change (such as modifying the title) to that saved listing after posting the item. If you click the “Edit and Relist” link next to the item on your Closed Listings page once it ends, you should see the modification you made to the saved listing on the relist editor.

I just attempted to reproduce the behavior you mentioned by clicking the “Edit and Relist” link next to the item called “Green Blue Calcite with Fire and Pink Opal Sterling Silver Pendant Sajen 925” on your Closed Listings page, but was unable to do so.

I did not see any images on the relist editor when I stepped through this process, which seems consistent with your observation that the saved listing from which you posted the item did not contain any images when you deleted it from your account.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.