Skip to main content

Reply to "ebay saved Old listings show up as totally different item"

Hi trinkets,

I'm sorry about the apparent confusion surrounding this discussion, but I never intended to suggest that revisions made to eBay listings while they are active would be automatically applied to the saved listing from which the item was posted.

I was referring to the functionality of the “Edit and Relist” feature on the Closed Listings page. The main point I have emphasized during this conversation is that the relist editor which appears when the “Edit and Relist” link next to an item on the Closed Listings page is clicked will display information pulled from the saved listing from which that item was originally posted.

Therefore, if you were to post an item to eBay through Auctiva, then save over the saved listing from which you posted it with the details of another item, you would see the details of that other item when you click the “Edit and Relist” link next to the original listing once it closes.

On the other hand, if you use the “Bulk Relist” tool on the Closed Listings page to relist an item, any revisions you made to the listing through eBay while it was active should remain in place when the item is relisted. It sounds like you are most likely referring to the use of the “Bulk Relist” tool.

I hope this helps clear things up.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.