Skip to main content

Reply to ""eBay Seller Sues Coach Over VeRO""

Delinda I would love to see that article, I have never seen such but would not be shocked at all. I have friends that want to "start" selling small things and I have told them unless you have lots and lots of things it is probably not worth your time and hassle.

Also, hate to sound like idiot but what are ebay boxes? If they are ones provided by Post Office. I did get some about 2 years ago and again last year that had EBAY written on them, but just ordered about 600 boxes from them in assorted sizes and none of those have EBAY written on them? Are there other boxes?

Smugglerblues, I do agree with lots of what you have said. Did you know if buyer opens complaint in ebay, that even the BUYER says I was wrong and drops it it goes against you? I did not until last week. Guy left positive and something about "CHIP" and not authentic shoes (meaning cheap). He said he left bad stars. I told him to contact manufacturer and responded to ebay with 8 sheets on their form which I believe is 8,000 words. The guy apparently read it and decided to back off or found they were authentic. I contacted ebay after he dropped and they said it does go against me.

Also, I use their phone support and have found it faster than ever. Lately I have waited 10 minutes or less on hold. Now sometimes do have to wait on rep to get answer which if trained should not take that long.

vickie

http://stores.ebay.com/VICKIES-VARIETY
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.