Skip to main content

Reply to ""eBay Seller Sues Coach Over VeRO""

I, too, have had problems with eBay regarding this issue...I would expect that Coach should be flattered that there is still such a high demand for their vintage handbags. Instead, there is an all-out endeavor to stop those who cannot afford to own one of their magnificent products at new retail cost to enjoy owning one at at an entry level by purchasing a pre-owned one. As for eBay, they are really trying to self-destruct. I don't hear anyone speaking well of them. It seems to me that we are all looking for a different selling venue. As soon as someone comes along who wants us, we'll all be gone! I've only started selling again recently on eBay because they are offering 50 free listings (no minimum starting prices). But even when they do that, they don't allow those who are paying for stores on a monthly basis to take advantage of the auction special. That's really sticking it to the committed and faithful "paying" shop owners. It's really a sad commentary. They didn't grow their business with these ethics. Now that they have risen to their pinnacle of success, they seem to have forgotten those who have made them so. I guess it's the story of American business...GREED.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.