Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay sellers/buyers? Would you mind taking a look at my listings please..."

Hi ckrocks77

I had a look at a couple of your listings for you.

I am being really picky to try and give you some feedback so please don't take offense. Overall your listings are a lot better than many out there.

I think the one thing that could really help is the item descriptions.

I found them easy to skim over as they didn't stand out. Your top & bottom "border" are a bit busy & drown out the description.

Try putting a bit more space before starting your description, using a larger font & put some space at the bottom of the description as well.

Most of your images were not available to me but with the ones I could see the back drop you are using throws back glare. Try using a plan sheet either in black or a white/cream depending on what you are photographing rather than one with a shine to it.

You have to remember it also depends on where you come up in the search results. But you have said you are getting plenty of lookers.

You are selling unique items as well so you may have to relist them a few times before they sell. On average I think I am relisting most of my things about three times before they sell.

Good luck with your selling.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.