Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay sellers/buyers? Would you mind taking a look at my listings please..."

fIRST, you are nervy...asking for critique....I would NEVER do that, as one would pick my worst one and pick them to death. (actually I do a great job of picking my own to death) and found a photo other day of old listing...and was astounded at how HORRID it was!! Especially when compared to same item in different colors I photographed other day. NOT that ANY of MINE look professional. I did see need for improvement and this past year have worked hard on quality pictures. Still have a long haul...but getting better.

I had no problem in foxfire loading pictures, but did not try other browsers.

The backdrop will make big difference, I think in items....you can get posterboard that works great for this...pretty cheap usually about dollar a sheet or foamboard is good. OR both! Not expensive. An ironed pillowcase may work if you have a white or black. Also, I have used the back of a bathmat before or back of placemat.

This is a "thing" I have and it is my problem not yours. I HATE hands and fingers in listings. I sure would NOT go back & change ones you have with fingers hands.....as others may not find this a problem...After viewing my own finger and hand photos I started doing my best to leave them out. I still catch myself with them and crop them or cover them up.

i think a little of the blur in at pictures if from the hand..trying to snap picture in with one hand and holding with other...causes movement

Example, i think if your hand is stabilized on something they are not as blurry, but when hand in air and taking you get the shake or pulse which causes blur. Look at the photos of your holding the balls...one is great...don't know if your hand was propped...others....well...
Also, I would put the BEST pictures first!! So in this case would not re-do...just change order or delete especially the super blurry one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baodin...&hash=item416dac097c

Again, you are brave and these are not what I think of as major...and sure would NOT go back and redo for fingers/hand issues...but would think about it in the future.

Think I got turned off with fingers really when I saw someone selling something white and holding and their hands looked pretty dirty and grease and dirt under nails. (looked like may have been under car hood, but was not selling car parts! (NOT YOURS YOUR NAILS are FINE!!) But I think that is when I started my hand finger issue.

Happy selling...hopefully holidays will be great for us all!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.