Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay sellers/buyers? Would you mind taking a look at my listings please..."

Dear lookandbuyme,

Excellent advice... my steamer is heating up to take the creases out of my snazzy new backdrop as we speak (ie: pillowcases!)

Hand/fingers: I read somewhere that a hand could give a representation of size as well as providing a 'human' touch - and I think I got stuck on that... besides being an extra effort to get my nails all dainty, I have compromised my personal preference for black nail paint!

I'd like to note though that for two months straight ALL my pictures had my nails all freshly 'goth'd out' - I wonder if you have been horrified!! LOL
I did pretty good those two months actually...

I digress... as I have now plastered a rather small photo of my actual self on all my auctions, as well as carefully listing measurements of every item, hands are redundant for the intended purpose.

As I'm embarking on new pictures today, I appreciate your comments, very timely.
Oh and yes I actually do intend to redo all the pictures - I need to move this stuff man! Times are gettin' hard!

Oh and about being nervy? Well, I did first cautiously ask my family to have a look...
They said it was the most fabulous since sliced bread!!

But YOU guys don't know me, so I figured I'd get a very unbiased report! AND some very helpful info!! Smile

And no one's (yet!) made me cry!
Thank you lookandbuyme - I do appreciate your comments!

Yes!! Here's to a great sales year for us all!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.