Skip to main content

Reply to "eBay sellers/buyers? Would you mind taking a look at my listings please..."

Crocks77...I did laugh Big Grin (but it was more at me than you) ...as I have thought MANY times that I need to go back to old listings and re-do pictures. It would take FOREVER!!! Those items at some point will reduce till they sell.

Do want to mention one thing on the pillowcase photography. Do one or two post them to ebay and then look at them in gallery and enlarge them. I happened to run across one of my pillowcase photos white pillowcase, last night and honestly, I could see wrinkles in back though had ironed it. BUT, I am really working on making photos great (not perfect just a heavy good) and skimping more on listing details. I am trying to think a picture is worth a 1000 words!

Just a thought before you get carried away with pillowcase photography.

The posterboard does not wrinkle unless you bend it....I usually have a couple of backups in case I hit and bend. I think these are like $1.00 at Walmart, target, etc.

ITSJUSTME....occasionally I throw out something worthwhile!! Thanks

BUT AM STILL LEARNING HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO!! Have friends who give me tidbits now and then that help me tremendously!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.